The 10th KASH Conference
11th - 13th February, 2020
KASH is the KEMRI Annual Scientific and Health Conference launched in 2010 with the mission to: mainstream the scientific and health agenda of KEMRI by Dissemination, sharing and digesting various scientific outputs and other allied products including networking and strengthening Partnerships and collaborations with view to Improving on Health and Quality of life of the country’s citizens.
The conference is open to research scientists, health professionals and diploma, graduate and postgraduate students undertaking scientific and health related causes.
Objective of KASH
1.To disseminate research findings
2.To strengthen research partnerships and relationships with other stakeholders
3.Capacity development for enhanced information sharing and continuous professional development
KASH Conference has transformed KEMRI research dissemination and has become the one annual event on the calendar of KEMRI that all staff, partners from academia, policy and industry, and health practitioners from the region look forward to.
The forum provides a great opportunity for sharing, cross learning and mentoring of younger scientists as well as a platform for the discussion of current health challenges, the exchange of new knowledge and discussion on the way forward.
KASH 10 THEMES
Towards Sustainable UHC Coverage in Kenya: Utilisation of research evidence through multi-sectorial collaborations
- Health Systems Strengthening (Access; Equity; Governance; Financial Protection; e-Health)
- One Health, Infectious & Parasitic Diseases
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Natural Products & Alternative Medicines
- Sexual Reproductive, Adolescent & Child Health
- Genomics, Diagnostics & Innovative Technologies
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD): Diagnosis, Prevention & Control
Early Registration: 19/08/2019 – 17/01/2020
- Students: KES. 3,500
- KEMRI Staff: KES. 5,000
- Non- KEMRI Members: KES. 7,500
Daily Onsite Charges
- Students: KES. 5,000
- KEMRI Staff: KES. 5,000
- Non- KEMRI Members: KES. 5,000
KASH 10 Registration fee is payable to:
BANK NAME: KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK (KCB)
ACCOUNT NAME: CONFERENCE ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1112776850
MPESA Paybill NO: 522522
Abstract & Symposium Submission
Kindly read through the KASH 10th abstract submission instructions below:-
- To submit your abstract, click on the KASH 10th Abstract Submission link below.
- For those who submitted their abstracts online during the KASH 9th, 2019 conference kindly use the same username and password you registered with last year to submit your abstract.
- For new users kindly register to submit your abstract.
- Contact Us if encountering any difficulties.
The Safari Park Hotel & Casino stands in 50 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens incorporating a wide variety of indigenous trees, and offering sanctuary to a startling array of birds and butterflies.
A world-class and largest conference venue, the Safari Park Hotel boasts over 20 conference and meeting rooms, instant global connectivity and first-class business support services.
For more details on the hotel visit the hotel website on www.safaripark-hotel.com[/blockquote]